GREEN GARLIC SMOOTHIE
2 small Granny Smith apples
5-inch piece English cucumber (lightly peeled)
3-4 leaves of Romaine lettuce
1 handful dandelion greens
1 large stalk celery
1 small lime (peeled)
2-inch of piece ginger (peeled,or 1/4 teaspoon powdered)
2 small cloves garlic (peeled & smashed 10 minutes before adding to
1 teaspoon of cumin
4 Brazil nuts
1 cup cold water
1 cup ice
– Clean and/or chop: apples, cucumber, lettuce, dandelion greens, celery, & lime.
– Drop ice into blender first
– Add pears, cucumber, lettuce, dandelion greens, celery, lime, ginger, cumin, Brazil nut, and water.
– Blend everything together on high speed for 15-20 seconds.
– Pour into 2 glasses or glass jars.
(Refrigerate in a sealed jar for no more than 48 hours.)
– Remember to “chew” each sip.
Register for a 2-hour blending session with Kris:
- Practice on 2 types of blenders
- Learn what best tools to use
- Choose ingredients from a selection of organic fruits and vegetables
- Receive 2 recipes
- Take 2 smoothies with you to enjoy
- Watch your confidence grow as you develop the skills to take control of your health
WANT TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE ADDING A SMOOTHIE TO YOUR DAY CAN MAKE?
Take The Challenge.
It is never too late to be what you might have been.