Learn the Basics of Blending in a 2-hour session.
Practice on 2 types of blenders.
4 Reasons to Start Blending Right Now
- You’ve lost your stamina…
and you notice that you’re walking much shorter distances than you used to. Nutritious smoothies could help restore your stamina.
- You want to lose weight.
It’s those 15 or 20 extra pounds that you carry around that you just can’t seem to get rid of.
You think your body must have a mind of its own.
Nutritious smoothies can help renew your mind.
- You don’t have time to eat.
I know there are those kinds of days. Nutritious smoothies provide liquid foods that are fast to prepare and easy to digest.
- You want an easy way to add fiber to your daily menu.
Because smoothies include most all portions fo fruits and/or vegetables, drinking them will give you both soluble and insoluble fiber that help you maintain:
regular bowel movements
a healthier colon
a brighter outlook on life
a longer life
(While blending can add nutrients to your system, it shouldn’t be used as an option for meal replacements for extended periods of time. Your body, after all, does need solid foods. So a daily intake of nutritious juices can make up for those instances when meals are haphazard or low in nutrients.)
What your 2-hour session includes:
- Practice on 2 types of blenders
- Guidance on tools to use
- All organic fruits and vegetables
- 2 recipes
- 2 smoothies to take with you
- An Easy-Reference Brochure for How To Rotate Your Vegetables
- Imparted confidence that you have the ability to take control of your health.
Take A Challenge. Reward Yourself.
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.