CARROT GINGER SMOOTHIE
1 Granny Smith apple
5-inch piece English cucumber (lightly peeled)
2 medium-sized organic carrots (no need to peel; simply clean & trim away tops & toes)
1 small beet
1 stalk celery
2-inch piece of ginger (peeled)
1 lime (peeled)
2 small cloves of garlic (peeled & smashed 10 minutes ahead)
1 tablespoon turmeric/curcumin
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
6 English walnuts
– Clean and/or chop: apple,cucumber, carrots, beet, celery, & lime.
– Pour liquid and ice into a blender, then add: apple, cucumber, carrots, beet, celery, ginger, garlic, turmeric, black pepper, cayenne pepper, & walnuts.
-Blend for 15-20 seconds, then pour into 2 glasses or glass jars.
– Refrigerate in sealed jars for no more than 48 hours.
– Remember to “chew” each sip.
Register for a 2-hour blending session with Kris:
- Practice on 2 types of blenders
- Learn what best tools to use
- Choose ingredients from a selection of organic fruits and vegetables
- Receive 2 recipes
- Take 2 smoothies with you to enjoy
- Watch your confidence grow as you develop the skills to take control of your health