1 large Granny Smith apple (peeled if you cannot use organic)
5-inch piece English cucumber (lightly peeled)
2 handfuls curly kale
2-3 leaves baby bok choy
1 small lime (peeled)
2-inch piece ginger (
½ tablespoon cumin
6 English walnuts
1 cup ice
-Clean and/or chop: apple, cucumber, kale, celery, & lime.
– Drop ice into
– Add apple, cucumber, kale, celery, lime, ginger, cumin, walnuts, and water
– Blend everything together on high speed for 15-20 seconds.
– Pour into 2 glasses or glass jars.
(Refrigerate in a sealed jar for no more than 48 hours.)
– Remember to “chew” each sip.
Register for a 2-hour blending session with Kris:
- Practice on 2 types of blenders
- Learn what best tools to use
- Choose ingredients from a selection of organic fruits and vegetables
- Receive 2 recipes
- Take 2 smoothies with you to enjoy
- Watch your confidence grow as you develop the skills to take control of your health