Dare to be healthy with Kris Williams
Kris Williams expertly and compassionately guides people along the path to health and wholeness.
Participants in a L.E.A.N. program receive tools they can use immediately in their home, office, or school so they can feel less ache-y, more flexible, more energetic, mentally quicker, and emotionally calm.
Drawing on her background as a teacher, health researcher, actor, and creative designer, Kris provides practical advice in an easy-to-understand manner on how to let the body use its own wisdom to restore health and wellness.
Kris received a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from Washington University in St. Louis, is trained as a Master Certified Health Coach with the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute, and remains committed to helping others receive the best information, support, and encouragement they need for the health and well-being of their minds, bodies, and souls.
- Need a shot in the arm to restore the energy you once had?
- Want a fresh way to — once and for all — become lean?
- Aching for less-painful joints and greater flexibility?
- Don’t know how to motivate your children to eat healthfully?
- Need a simple guide to immediately recognize foods that are good for you, & foods that aren’t?
- Want to get back on the path to health?
If you've answered "yes" to any of the above questions:
There is hope. You can be lean, healthy, and free.