SWISS BLISS SMOOTHIE
2 medium oranges (peeled)
1/2 lemon (peeled)
1 1/2 cup cold water
1 cup ice
5-inch piece English cucumber (lightly peeled)
1large leaf of Swiss chard (or 2 small)
1 large stalk celery
2 handfuls of spinach
6 English walnuts
1 tablespoon turmeric
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
– Clean and/or chop: oranges, lemon, cucumber, Swiss chard, & celery.
– Drop cut oranges, lemon & ice into
– Add cucumber, Swiss chard, celery, spinach, walnuts, and water.
Blend everything together on high speed for 15-20 seconds.
_ Pour into 2 glasses or glass jars.
(Refrigerate in a sealed jar for no more than 48 hours.)
– Remember to “chew” each sip.
Register for a 2-hour blending session with Kris:
- Practice on 2 types of blenders
- Learn what best tools to use
- Choose ingredients from a selection of organic fruits and vegetables
- Receive 2 recipes
- Take 2 juices with you to enjoy
- Watch your confidence grow as you develop the skills to take control of your health
WANT TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE ADDING A SMOOTHIE TO YOUR DAY CAN MAKE?
Take The Challenge.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.